BT - Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Humidity Sensor
The BT Temperature and Humidity Sensor (BT1060) is a long-range, low-power temperature and humidity sensor that works with LoRaWAN. The sensor has a highly accurate thermometer and hygrometer with standard and supports various applications/use cases in the home and for businesses. This sensor delivers optimal monitoring and data collection.
Application and Use Cases:
- Monitor the temperature and humidity of any rooms or buildings without temperature control; for example, receive a below-temp alert before water pipes freeze.
- Place the sensor in a basement, bathroom, or other areas subject to mold and mildew growth.
- Outdoor / Out-building monitoring.
- Livestock environments such as outside kennels, stables, and barns.
- Place in home or commercial refrigerators/freezers for early failure warnings.
- Monitor wine cellars, humidors or any other temperature or humidity-sensitive areas.
- Optimize cooling and heating systems to reduce utility costs.